Our raffle runs from May – October, so there is plenty of time to grab tickets for the draw!
Please let us know if you would like to purchase a ticket (or five). Each raffle ticket sold really helps as every penny raised goes towards one of our nominated charities and can really help make a massive difference. You can also buy tickets online.
Prizes so far include:
Vouchers and cash
- £250 cash*
- £200 off a walking or cycling holiday with Peak Tours
- £100 John Lewis voucher
- £50 John Lewis voucher
- £50 Boden voucher
- £20 Oliver Bonas voucher
- £20 Monsoon voucher
- 30% off voucher for a photobook from Blurb
Things to eat and drink
- A bottle of champagne
- A meal for two at Carluccio’s
- A year’s supply of olive oil from your own adopted olive tree from Pomora
- £30 voucher for The Real Greek restaurants
- A cheese selection box from the Cheese Shed
- 4 x meal vouchers for Leon restaurants
- 5 x small cakes from Cakes in a Jar
- £10 voucher for Pasta Evangelists
- 3 x vouchers for a complimentary drink, redeemable in any Caffe Nero branch
- 2 standard class ‘anywhere’ tickets from Great Western Railway
- 5 x pairs of Cashmere gloves from Turtledoves recycled Cashmere
- A 30 mins headshot/ portrait photography session from Lucy Williams Photography (London based)
- A subscription to an online nutritionist
- A portrait from a photo by Somerset artist John Alder
- A sports massage (London, Reading or South West locations only)
- Your face featured in a graphic novel, and a copy of the graphic novel, by Will Conway
- 1 year subscription (4 editions) to Anorak Magazine for children aged 6 – 12
- 1 year subscription (4 editions) to Dot Magazine for pre-school children
- A Brora cashmere scarf
…and more prizes to be confirmed soon!
A huge thank you to all of the companies and individuals who have donated prizes. If you have a prize that you would like to add to this list please drop us a note.
*The £250 prize has been donated, all money raised from ticket sales will go to projects supporting people impacted by dementia.