Are you taking on a challenge and want to help with fundraising for charity while you do it? Raise much needed funds and awareness for Remembering Not to Forget and help us to support people impacted by dementia!
In particular, there are lots of ways you can get involved with our Round the World Challenge – e.g. donating kilometres from your walking, running, cycling or swimming activity, setting yourself a challenge and raising sponsorship or organising your own event.
We’ve been incredibly lucky to have had a number of friends offer to raise funds for us in a range of weird and wonderful ways. You can read about their inspirational support here.
If you would like to join in with the Remembering Not to Forget fundraising here’s the support we can offer:
- Your own fundraising webpage to circulate to friends and family (and a sponsorship form if you prefer to raise money the old fashioned way!) How to set up your fundraising page
- Information materials about Remembering Not to Forget.
- A free T-shirt with our logo on (or equivalent, depending on the challenge you’re undertaking).
- Advice on organising events if needed.
- A free annual subscription to Headspace, an online meditation programme, who have generously donated a number of subscriptions to our supporters through their Get Some/Give Some initiative.
Take a look at some of our amazing fundraisers.