If you have any press contacts in the media that you think would be interested in covering Remembering Not to Forget please let us know – we’re keen to let as many people as possible know about our fundraising work.
Some of our media coverage so far:
- We were Charity of the Week at a recording of the Guilty Feminist podcast in April 2018, our brief mention is at about 1 hr 16 mins in episode 95. Have a listen!
- Playlist for Life, one of the organisations we have donated to, featured an article about us on their website.
- Read our blog on the website for the Henley Classic swim, one of our challenges in June 2014.
- Paramount Properties featured us on their website when we were selected as a local charity in 2014 to receive a donation of £250.
Listen to Ali being interviewed on the Somerset local 10Radio community show, Friday 11th April 2014
A follow up interview with Ali in October 2016 on the 10Radio community show
Coverage of our cold swims in 2014:
- ITV Borders TV segment on the Big Chill swim, Lake Windermere. News item featuring Ali at 24 and 30 seconds.
- Guardian Witness – our entry for the Guardian assignment on winter swimming
- Chard & Ilminster News – Chard woman’s year long fundraising for dementia charity
- Somerset County Gazette – Wiveliscombe swimmer in from the cold
- Entirely Surrounded By Water Blog – A great write up from our time at Brockwell Park Lido
Coverage of our Kilimanjaro trek in 2014: